Experienced Frontend Developer
At Nothing, we embrace an open-minded, collaborative culture fuelled by transparency, responsibility and autonomy. We are a peer-to-peer organisation. That means change in our organisational structure happens iteratively and organically. Instead of having fixed job titles, everybody takes on autonomous roles. Taking ownership of your own roles here, you’ll decide what’s best.
Are you a passionate developer? You like interdisciplinary projects, resolving tricky code problems and finding creative solutions? Then we would love to hear from you. At Nothing, it is our mission to design and develop (digital) products which matter and empower humans. We are always open for applications if this resonates with you.
- a developer with solid experience working on complex web applications.
- fluent in HTML, CSS and JS.
- experienced in front-end. We are also interested in full stack profiles.
- able to speak German and English effectively in a working environment.
A bit about our development team and its culture
- Development with VanillaJS, TypeScript and Vue.
- Development in small teams, with a strong review & feedback culture.
- Async culture via GitLab and Mattermost.
- We value the web as an open platform, which should be accessible to everyone.
- We work on both products and client projects.
Above all, we are always looking for people combining both excellent interpersonal and computing skills, interest in innovating, solving problems and designing & developing solutions in a collaborative manner.
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.