We look forward to receiving your signal!
Do you already have some experience working as a designer in software projects? Are you motivated to work in an interdisciplinary team, investigating design problems and developing solutions? Are you versed in the field of visual design? Then we would be delighted to hear from you!
Who you are
- You are someone who can shape and drive the conceptual and visual design of digital products— encompassing all from websites to apps. Moreover, you feel comfortable with applying your graphic design skills.
- This isn’t your first mission. We’re looking for someone with prior work experience who is willing to take responsibility in projects.
- You’re open and willing to collaborate directly with partners and clients. We value an open exchange with everyone we work with.
- You speak both German and English. We’re a multilingual team and have settled on English as our common internal language. However, most of our clients speak German.
- You’re free to work regularly in our Bern office. We’re happy to accommodate everyone’s working needs but sometimes a good face-to-face exchange is key.
Our mode of working is characterised by an organisational model that emphasises transparency, responsibility and autonomy. We shape our organisational structure ourselves. We are dedicated to a work environment that allows people to choose their own roles and develop them over time. We strive for purpose and not for careers. This is not easy; it’s a constant learning process. As a member of our team you’ll be included in this process from the beginning.
We think that your skills are more important than your certificates or diplomas. Show us which of your works you’re particularly proud of and where you would like to improve. Explain how you approach problems and make decisions. Whoever you are—you’ll make an impact here. You’ll help us shape Nothing. And we’re looking forward to that.